Access Statement for Cliff Farm Caravan Park Tourism Facilities
Cliff Farm Caravan Park is a private, small and friendly, family run site. To maintain our high standards we have a no letting policy. Each holiday home is for the sole use of the owner(s) and their close family. Caravans designed for disabled use can be purchased through our agents and sited on our park. Ramps and balconies can be constructed for easy access to your holiday home.
- We have a regular bus stop about 10 yards from our front door. The buses are wheelchair accessible.
- The nearest train station is about 3 miles from us. A taxi can take guests to our site.
- We can be contacted via our website, phone, fax or e-mail.
Arrival and Car parking facilities
- There is ample car park area to the side of the reception office where the main door can be accessed via a pathway.
- The car park area has a tarmac surface.
- We can assist guests with access into the office which has a lip to step over.
- The site has a slight incline. There is easy access to our on-site bar and restaurant.
Main Entrance and Reception
- The front door to the reception has a lip to go over. The staff can help with access into the office if requested. .
- There is comfortable seating in reception so guests can rest.
- The main access road through the caravan park has small speed humps which are easy to go over. Side roads to the pitches are smooth and flat without speed humps.
- There is a strict 10 mile per hour speed limit throughout the park.
- All areas of the caravan park are well lit.
- All caravans have a security alarm system.
- The security barrier is activated by a security card, set into the wall and accessed easily and situated at a convenient height of car window level
- The family will give assistance in all areas if needed.
- Guide dogs are welcomed on site and in all rooms and areas.
- There is a designated dog walk on site complete with bins. All dogs must be on a lead at all times whilst on site.
- All roads on the park are smooth tarmac and paths are concrete.
- Mobile phones have good reception coverage.
- Fire hydrants are situated throughout the park.
- There is a defibrillator on site.
The Tow Bar
- One on site facility is The Tow Bar offering a varied programme of entertainment, with a children’s room and safe outside play area. A variety of home made meals including breakfast, Sunday carvery and a variety of evening meals are served. The bar has a full license and is open all day.
- The Tow Bar is accessed by a smooth walkway with double opening doors into the bar via the conservatory.
- Guide dogs are welcome in the bar.
- All areas of The Tow Bar are fully accessible for disabled use. There a disabled toilet with sink and baby changing facilities, which is open whilst the bar is open.
- The launderette is accessed by a concrete path. There is a car parking area directly outside the laundry.
- The entrance door has a small lip to go over.
- Washing machine is front loading and set quite low for easy access.
- Dryer is front loading. Assistance inserting coinage may be required.
- Sink is set at standard height.
- Ironing facilities are free of charge with adjustable height ironing board for easy access.
Shower Room and Toilet